Covid Compliance Statement
UNWRAPPED 2021 a participatory Arts Festival is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace and environment for our team and participants. To ensure that, we have developed the following COVID-19 Response Plan. All personnel including Artistic, Production, Digital teams along with workshop facilitators will implement and adhere to this plan and a combined effort will help to contain the spread of the virus. UNWRAPPED 2021 personnel will work in tandem and adhere to Government Guidelines.
UNWRAPPED 2021 will:
- monitor our COVID-19 response and amend this plan in consultation with our teams, participants and sub contractors
- provide up to date information to our team on the Public Health advice issued by the HSE and Gov.ie
- ensure we and the venues we use display information on the signs and symptoms of COVID-19 and correct hand-washing techniques
- provide an adequate number of trained Team Representative(s) who are easily identifiable and put in place a reporting system
- inform all team members of essential hygiene and respiratory etiquette and physical distancing requirements
- adapt the workplace and workshops to facilitate physical distancing
- keep a contact log to help with contact tracing
- have all team members undergo an induction / familiarisation briefing
- develop a procedure to be followed in the event of someone showing symptoms of COVID-19 while in the workplace
- provide instructions for workers to follow if they develop signs and symptoms of COVID-19 during work
- intensify cleaning in line with government advice
- All teams, participants and sub contractors will be consulted on an ongoing basis and feedback is encouraged on any concerns, issues or suggestions
In line with Government Guidelines and Cultural measures, UNWRAPPED 2021, will throughout it’s process and delivery of this DIGITAL and LIVE PERFORMANCE EVENT assess the risk factors of getting COVID 19, that is Distance, Activity, Time and Environment, and include controls such as scheduling of activities and workshops, with improved hygiene facilities from our venue partners.
Choral rehearsals will provide extra precautions. Additional protective measures as outlined by Government Guidelines will be used to help reduce the risk for those taking part.